This is a special course in self discovery that lasts as long as needed to get unstuck.
It requires an ability to look at your current situation in new and different ways to find new possibilities. You need to examine your current life situation and identify what you want to change, add to your life or take away. Be completely honest as you answer the questions below. You will not have to show the answers to anyone. They are only for you to get an overview of what you have to deal with.
- What is the main problem that you are facing right now?
- Why do you think you are stuck?
- How long have you felt stuck?
- What are you worried about or what makes you feel stuck?
- What is missing in your life?
- How would you explain what you would like to change?
- What do you think your feelings are telling you?
- What is your body telling you?
- What are your greatest fears?
- What are your doubts and reservations?
- If there were no limitations, no boundaries, nothing to hold you back, what would you do?
- What could you do today to move toward balance in your life?
- What parts of your life and situation have you been ignoring or neglecting?
- What do you need less of?
- What do you need more of?
- What makes you want this?
- On a scale of 1-10, how important is this to you? – If you now realize that it isn’t very important to you then you might choose to focus on something else.
- What have you wanted to do for a long time but haven’t gotten around to yet?
- When have you ever felt most alive and excited?
- What inspires you?
- What goal would excite you?
- How will you reach that goal?
- Who do you have in your surroundings that can support you in making the necessary changes?
- How will you know that you have reached your goal?
- What is the time frame you want to set on that goal today?
- What is the ideal outcome for you?
Now there might be new questions in your mind. Write the questions down and find the answer to them as well. Take your time doing this because the ground work is really important if you want a great outcome.
Take your time and brainstorm all your options and all your dreams and hopes before you set the actual goals. When you brainstorm you do not censure anything. Let every thought, every dream, and every whim be written down. Some like to use stick-it notes and put them all over a wall or a table, then take a photo when done. Some write it down by hand and others use a program or app on the computer or tablet. Choose a reasonable amount of attainable goals and then you can go on to the next step.
When you feel ready, go ahead and set a long-term goal and then break it down into smaller attainable goals that you can celebrate on your way to the big one.
Make a vision board that is as colorful and as detailed as you want. You can draw or cut out pictures from magazines and paste on a large piece of cardboard or paper. Make sure you date your vision board and then you put a date next to the picture when you have achieved that goal. Write down what you did to celebrate as well!
Place this vision board somewhere visible to you many times a day. Some have it as a picture on their desktop on the computer. You can have it as a screensaver on your phone, put it up on your refrigerator door or any other creative place that lets you look at it often and makes your focus greater on achieving it.
Now you take action! Do what is necessary to reach your goals!
When your vision board is filled and you have reached all or most of your attainable goals, go ahead and look at your situation again. This can be used as many times as you wish to get to where you want to be!
All the best to you always!
Anna S Unique
Founder and Owner of School of Abundance
If you want to tell me about how this course was, if you want private coaching, or if you want to give me suggestions how to make the course better please use the form below: